Wednesday, October 1, 2008

NKOTB Rules!

Yes - the title says it all! Who would have thought that 20 years after I first fell in love with 5 boys from Boston, that I would finally make it to one of their concerts. The concert was great! They played all of the songs that I loved as a 12 and 13 year-old as well as a few new ones - which are surprisingly very fun and catchy! We had awesome seats and at one point the boys sang right in front of us on a rotating platform in the middle of the arena. I'm pretty sure that the guys looked right at me a few times, of course it could have been because I was screaming like a maniac!

The best part was that it was a great night out with a fellow mommy friend of mine. We were able to let loose, enjoy a few margaritas, and scream like teenage girls again! Joey Joe is still just as cute as he was when I was young and I still melted as he sang "Please Don't Go Girl", just like I did back in the day!

It was such a fun night! Thank you Phia for inviting me - it's a night I won't soon forget! Here's a few pics - excuse the quality, they are from my phone!



Kristen & Phia waiting for the concert to start


NKOTB right in front of us!


Enjoy watching a little clip of Joe singing "Please Don't Go Girl" (no, this isn't him singing last night, but it's from a show they did in Montreal last week!)

4 comments:

therealjuliemaxey said...

You are hilarious and I'm so glad/jealous that you had a great time!

Kersten said...

LOL! That's awesome, Kristin! :)

karson said...

I am totally jealous! Looks like you had a fun time. We love and miss you all!!

Kim and Family said...

Totally jealous!!! If I hadn't been having a baby, I would have been there too.