Saturday, October 25, 2008

My Friends

We have been so fortunate to find a wonderful church here in Connecticut. Our church really pushes for small group involvement and we love our small group! Several couples in our group of 12 have young kids, so not only do we enjoy our time together, but the kids do as well. We get together every other Sunday and Austin always looks forward to seeing "my friends"!

One of the parents usually babysits the kids while the rest of the group goes over our lesson. I was the babysitter this past week and was able to get some cute pics of the kids that I wanted to share!



Maddie and Austin


Riley chewing on a Slinky
(Jessica and Nate - I swear I don't normally let them chew on slinkys - I obviously was too busy with the camera!)

Jackson giving his best smile

4 kids in a Thomas the Train ball pit!



Say Cheese!

No comments: