Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Psalty, the Singing Songbook and Wednesday Silliness


I was fortunate to grow up in a Christian household listening to Christian music. Psalty, the Singing Songbook, was always a favorite of mine and my brother and sister, and I swear we knew the words to every song for albums 1-5. I started to think of Psalty, just in time for Christmas present ideas and passed that one along to my mom as an idea for Austin. It turns out there are 12 Psalty (Kid's Praise) albums now and my mom bought him all 12! I love being able to pass this music on to Austin and it's amazing that I still know the words to most of the songs!
If you need good Christian praise music for your little ones, I definitely recommend the Kid's Praise albums. It's fun, catchy music and you might just find yourself singing along!

And to make the grandparents happy - a few pictures of Austin and I being silly on a Wednesday night! (pardon the nice, red pimple under my nose - yes, I'm 32 and I still break out!!)








3 comments:

Kim and Family said...

I had those growing up too!! You and Austin look like you were having lots of fun.

Kersten said...

I totally heart Psalty!!! I actually looked for those for Karter, and thought they didn't make them anymore...??? You'll have to fill me in on where you found them.

Anonymous said...

Wow.
I love Psalty as a kid and did two productions . Unfortunately, I lost both casettes. Would you be kind enough to share Psalty's Kids Praise 1? Please...thanks


Samantha
coming_of_age22@yahoo.com