Tuesday, December 23, 2008

We're Home...

At least at my parent's home, but we are so thankful to be out of the hospital. It was quite the early Christmas present when the doctor said that Austin would be released today. Thank you God!

Austin is in very good spirits and has been throwing a couple of his terrible two tantrums, so I think it's safe to say that things are returning to normal. I'm still a little nervous about getting through today without any more episodes, but I trust that God is watching out for our little guy.

Thanks to everyone for their encouraging words and prayers. Merry Christmas!

Love,

2 comments:

Kim and Family said...

So glad that you all are home and on the mend...I hope everyone continues to stay well and get well. Merry Christmas

Alice said...

I'm glad that your little man is feeling better - what a good Christmas present. What you wrote in the previous post about the generosity of the strangers who came to visit Austin in the hospital was really beautiful.