Saturday, June 28, 2008

Picture Day

As much as I hate having professional pictures of myself taken, I decided that it was time for us to take family pictures. My friend, Jessie, is a wonderful photographer and incredibly patient! We showed up with 4 outfit changes and an almost two-year old who had no interest in doing anything that we asked of him, but I have faith that Jessie got at least one good shot of us together. It was a little toasty today and I looked over at Charlie at one point (the poor guy was drenched in sweat) and realized that he must really love me to put up with all of this! We survived the photo shoot, didn't get poured on (the forecast had predicted rain all day today), and we didn't have any catastrophic falls like last year (Austin fell off of a stair right onto his face at his one-year old professional pictures), so I'll chalk today up to a success.

By the way - check out Jessie's website to see examples of her work - www.jessicapasson.com
There should be some pictures of us on her Monday blog and you can see some old pictures of Austin if you look through the Little Ones gallery on her website.

1 comment:

Maxey said...

Why does my dad comment on your blog but not my wife's blog?


Grats on entering the current century.